- PXie Series industrial printers are built to meet the needs of round-the-clock, mission-critical applications.
- Can host stand-alone applications, developed through the Fingerprint and C# programming languages, helping reduce errors and streamline operational processes.
- Ideal for compliance labeling applications with variable data requiring immediate results.
- Magnetic QuickMount™ printhead design for fast and easy printhead replacement.
- Max. Print Width: PX4ie: 4.4 in (112 mm) - DT; 4.3 in (110 mm) – TT | PX6ie: 6.59 in (167.4 mm)
- Printing Speed: PX4ie: 4-12 ips (100-300 mm/s) at 203/300dpi; 4–10 ips (100 – 250 mm/s) at 406 dpi | PX6ie: 4-9 ips (100-225 mm/s) at 203/300dpi
- Applications: Industrial Barcode Printer: Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Industrial Goods, Government & Transportation & Logistics
- Print Method: Direct Thermal, Thermal Transfer
The rugged, all-metal PXie printers deliver outstanding performance – up to 12 inches per second from first label to last – and incorporate features that reduce downtime and minimize maintenance costs. Both versions are available with 203 or 300 dpi resolution, and the PX4ie also offers 406 dpi, for precision labeling without any loss of speed...Download to read more