With the ever-growing demand for printing at point of use for more convenient and productive operations, it’s not a surprise that mobile printers are becoming more and more common. These small and lightweight printers offer a convenient way to print on the go, making them ideal for busy professionals who need to be able to print from anywhere.
When it comes to mobile printers, there are a lot of different types and models on the market to choose from. So, how do you know which one is right for you? Here are five tips to help you choose the best mobile printer for your needs:
- First, consider your printer usage frequency. If you are only going to be using your printer occasionally, then you won’t need to invest in a top-of-the-line model. However, if you will be using your printer frequently, then you’ll want to make sure you choose a model that can handle heavy use.
- It is important to consider what type of printing you will be doing. For example, do you need to print labels, receipts, tickets or RFID tags? Depending on your specific printing needs, one type of mobile printer may be better suited for you than another. By taking the time to consider your options, you can ensure that you choose the best mobile printer for your individual needs.
- The type of business environment you’ll be using the mobile printer in is an important factor to consider when choosing the best one for your needs. Will you be printing in a government, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing or retail setting? Government and healthcare settings often have specific regulations and standards that must be met, so it’s important to choose a printer that is compatible with those requirements.
- Printing width is another important factor to consider. How wide do you need your printed labels or receipts to be?
- Check the printer’s connectivity capabilities. Some mobile printers only connect via Bluetooth, while others have 802.11.
Follow these tips and choose the features that will be most useful to you to find the right mobile printer for your organisation usage.